> In the spirit of SHARE, we would even occasionally
> report a problem for which we already had found a circumvention

I have had a long-open SR, in which I have invested a lot of hours -- SOLELY
because the group here told me I was being a bad citizen if I did not report
the bug, even though I had found a perfectly acceptable way around it.

And yes, not I have run into the SoftwareXcel restriction -- I could not even
UPDATE my EXISTING SR after IBM asked me for more information. VERY annoying.

Charles