On 25/07/2021 11:41 pm, Marna WALLE wrote:
Concerning small environments, does having z/OS (and z/OS V2.5) available to
all participating ISVs count as part of our early programs?  Whereby they could
use z/OS V2.5 and z/OSMF in their own environment, or use it as a z/VM guest?
If you are comparing to the Dallas RDP systems, I would not call them small. My Dallas system is about 20 times the capacity of the smallest z15 IBM sells. The systems Brian has described also sound about 5% of the capacity of the RDP system, and I have customers with production workloads on similar systems.

By the LSPR ratings, the largest systems are well over 1000 times the capacity of the smallest systems. That makes the smallest systems very, very small. (Was system recovery boost created so you could start z/OSMF on these small systems?)

--
Andrew Rowley
Black Hill Software