Brian,
Concerning small environments, does having z/OS (and z/OS V2.5) available to
all participating ISVs count as part of our early programs?  Whereby they could
use z/OS V2.5 and z/OSMF in their own environment, or use it as a z/VM guest?
Does it count that these same ISVs, who can run in their own very small
environments on their own purchased HW, have had z/OSMF for quite a while and
we've delivered PTFs to help with the performance in those environments because
of their z/OSMF feedback?  Does it count that any early customer in the z/OS
V2.5 release program can and do have small sandbox systems, on which they
perform their installation and service work?  Does having the function testing
for z/OS V2.5 across all the z/OS Development labs as z/VM guests count, with
these environments sometimes being smaller than a zPDT?

I do understand that you are unhappy with the choice of using z/OSMF for z/OS
V2.5 after Jan 2022.  I'm not sure there's anymore I can offer.  We have been
moving in this direction for a very long time.

-Marna WALLE
z/OS System Installation and Upgrade
IBM Poughkeepsie