Hmm.. that does work.
However, I doubt the small portion of imaginary folks wanting Git server on Z
would setup Linux on Z (perhaps an even smaller portion of folks?) just for
this.

But yeah, that's the terminology I suppose. Git server & client.
Would be excellent for z/OS to have its own Git server, and plug that to GitHub
just for the UI.

Deploy to PARMLIB being difficult - can you please expand.

- KB