Hi Keith,
Thanks for sharing!

I did notice your comment: "I re-ordered the Serverpac because the first order
had two target zones (I had assumed that this was because I had accidentally
ordered 2 releases of the same product - node.js IIRC - but it turned out to be
because I received ISPF-case and upper case panels)."

For z/OS V2.5, you really should have received only one target zone unless you
ordered JES3.  JES3 will be put in its own target zone if you order it, and
JES2 will be in the "base" target zone so that there is no merging of zones
necessary like there was in the CustomPac Dialog.  We did it that way in
preparation for the next release in which there will be no IBM JES3.  I suspect
that if you had two target zones, you had JES3 by itself in one of them.

You mention upper case...interesting.  We put upper case support into the
Japanese language feature, so unless you ordered Japanese, I would not have
expected you to have those FMIDs.  But, even more interesting, all the Japanese
and upper case English support would have been in the base target zone.   I
can't speak about any of the additional program products you ordered (like
node), but I strongly suspect that they would not have been in their own zone
as we like to put those all together.

-Marna WALLE
z/OS System Installation and Upgrade
IBM Poughkeepsie