> Do I have to go through the entire workflow for each clone, or can I
> quickly create multiple clones?

You have to go through an entire deployment operation to clone a software
instance.  If you're deploying the same source software again you can Copy
an already completed Deployment which is better than using a Model
software instance to initialize the deployment configuration.  I think the
process is pretty quick, but I don't know your definition of "quickly".

Try it out and let us know if you think its quick or not.

Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, z/OS SMP/E and z/OSMF Software Management
Chuck Norris never uses CHECK when he applies PTFs.