HI Barbara,

==>  I did a 'save as' in the browser and saved the html pages to my laptop. I
expected the content to be on my laptop, but it wasn't. When I opened the html
pages using notepad, there was some small crap in it that was way too small to
be the information I had seen online. I actually had to go back and search for
the link again, save that to my bookmarks and  read online. When I skipped a
few chapters, it took forever to load the intended content. It felt like that
content had a lot of external links in it that would explain why it was so slow.

Ugh...this is because of IBM Documentation.  It was supposed to give you an
excellent HTML file of the content you were looking.  Alias, that doesn't
happen. I've reported the problem, but do feel free to also provide feedback to
urge the solution along faster.

I know you don't have z/OSMF up yet, but for those that do want that nice HTML
file, you only need the core functions of z/OSMF to get you far enough to
create the Upgrade Workflow there, and then export it. Before you export it,
you can tailor it nicely for your system to make it much smaller than otherwise
it would be.

-Marna WALLE
z/OS System Install and Upgrade
IBM Poughkeepsie