Hi,
Thank you for the suggestion
The why I am going through DCOLLECT records at this point it is precisely
because of the wasted space due to datasets that have not been used for
over a year (at least). It was going through this records that I became
aware of the existence of uncatalogued datasets. That is why I am trying to
come up with a process that can find them, so I can dispose of them. And I
want it to be as simple and standard as possible.
Regards
Jack