Just curious - I thought that only Serverpac required the use of z/OSMF and
CBPDOs are installed using traditional methods. Are there now products which
have to be installed using z/OSMF ? Is it now possible to install a CNPDO using
z/OSMF.

For the record my experience of z/OSMF for Serverpac installation has been
positive - I would not want to go back to the ISPF dialogue method.

Keith Gooding