there are so many pieces, parts that are supported by different teams?

as I stated my first case open with IBM on the zosmf issue I was having was related to JES2EDS, it took almost a year for them to figure out my mail server SMTP did not require authentication , so a special jar file was built and a local override file was required to get past this issue, before that it was me weekly sometimes daily trying to get an update on my issue only to get, we're researching your problem, :(  I had to reach out to my IBM account rep to get any action, so, an instrumental product required to install your OS and other subsystems gets little to no attention, that's been my case.

IMHO - zosmf needs to be more stable and more tolerant like the OS it is built to support

Carmen