Well...
Almost two years ago I lost my job after 22+ years. I started the installation from scratch, launched first Internet bank in Poland, then started another bank (still on the same mainframe, same owner), started multinational bank, converted to EURO as first bank in Slovakia... And finally some guys decided to get rid off mainframe, migrate to Windows. Stupid? Oh yes... However after 8 years of the project I became an obstacle and two years after... they still did not even started the production. :-) However they bought new z15's and still they pretend this is the last one, just for a while. Yeah, I 've heard it when buying EC12...

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland