From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Seymour J Metz
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2022 7:41 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: End of several eras

ObFicheInABarrel I found and reported two integrity errors in OS/360 from
reading the fiche. That's in addition to relying on them for local
modifications.

My experience was that I had to read the fiche for things that should be in
the PLM and I had to read the PLM for things that should have been in the
macros or services manual.

0A0C

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz