Fiche was fun. Up to 370/148, microcode fiche was provided, including microcode
problems.

Browsing, I found one problem described as, "When LM instruction specifies same
register twice -- that is, to load one register -- all 16 registers are
loaded". Oops.

And once, working on an interesting but stupid project that involved validating
opcodes behaving properly (because management heard loony advice from an
alleged industry expert that 4341 wouldn't be fully compatible architecture)
several opcodes that shouldn't have existed did, didn't 0C1. Microcode fiche
revealed that they were assist instructions for VS/1, etc.