On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 16:51:34 +0000, rpinion865 <rpinion...@protonmail.com>
wrote:

>"I think" the problem was related to the expiration of the cert that zOSMF is
>using.  I deleted the cert, updated the RACDCERT job that created/installed
>the cert to have an expiration in 2028 (it was 2021), and installed it again.
>After doing that, I still received the error.  However, in the last day or so,
>I have bounced IZUSVR1 a few times, and today it worked.  My assumption is
>that something was still using the old
>cert.  And, yes I did the SETROPTS RACLIST(DIGTCERT) REFRESH command after
>installing with the new expiration date.

Be thankful you didn't just install z/OSMF using the sample IZUSEC.  I just
mentioned this in an
IBM z/OSMF case yesterday (about something unrelated to certificates) when I
saw the manual
and sample IZUSEC member even under z/OS 2.5 still had a certificate expiration
of 2023/05/17
and no instructions in the installation to look at it / modify it to some
future date before running
the job.   I implemented z/OSMF in 2017/2018 and we are having to renew those
certificates now
across 9 sysplexes.   First one was done in a sandbox sysplex today.

Anyone else use the samples and not do expiring certificates reporting?  If not
reporting,
time to look at when yours expire.  :)

Regards,

Mark