All good data … what is lacking on the mainframe IMHO is a modernized approach
to configuration and management.  Not speeds and feeds inasmuch as getting
people onboarded to keep feeding the system.  There are improvements but
culturally customers struggle with significant enhancements like new package
managers, etc.

Matt Hogstrom

“It may be cognitive, but, it ain’t intuitive."
— Hogstrom