I remember a while ago I mentioned the mainframe guaranteed 5 9’s of
availability and some here mocked me. 99.999 had been true for quite some time.
Now it’s 8 9’s. (99.999999) of uptime per year. No other platform comes close.
Like I’ve said dozens of times, the mainframe is growing & will be the platform
of choice for decades into the future. Regardless of how crowded the parking
lot in Poughkeepsie is.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone