Interesting! Maybe IBM will think about adding logic so a required process such as this can be boosted permanently, without affecting anything else running.

Related: I was surprised a couple of weeks ago when the owner of a particular ISV product said their program can run on a zIIP. I said how do you manage that? Answer: We asked IBM for it. I'll guess you know all about this (as an ISV) but I didn't know it was even possible.