Yes. We are an is. (IronSphere). Last week was not the first time we opened
a ticket. Below is the letter I received from IBM before opening the first
ticket:

Dear zPDT user,

The entitlement of your PartnerWorld location ID has been updated to
include the ability to report defects in z/OS products. To report a defect,
please follow the following steps:

   Go to the PartnerWorld web site ( www.ibm.com/partnerworld ) and sign in
   to PartnerWorld.

   After sign in, go to
   https://www-304.ibm.com/isv/tech/remoteEmail/entryForm.jsp and document
   your findings in PartnerWorld Remote email support. On the "Select area of
   your question" please choose "System z z/OS ADCD (defect only)" from the
   pull down.

   If this link does not work start at the IBM PartnerWorld home page (
   www.ibm.com/partnerworld ); select Technical (at the left); select
   Support from the list (still at the left); on a new page, select Problem
   Reporting (near the top and in the center); select Entitled email (in the
   box); on a new page, look for the Remote email support box in the center of
   the page (scrolling may be required) and select Access Remote Email
   Support. Document your findings in PartnerWorld Remote email support. On
   the "Select area of your question" please choose "System z z/OS ADCD
   (defect only)" from the pull down.

Please note, this support allows qualified zPDT users with a process to
resolve defects only. For other needs such as product configuration
questions, usability questions, requirements for IBM product enhancements,
etc. entitlement through another IBM program such as a PartnerWorld Value
Package/Option for technical support is required. ISVs wishing to purchase
SW "how-to" support can do so through the PartnerWorld "IBM Systems and
middleware technical support options for software development" option. This
covers z/OS and Cross-server IBM middleware products and technologies and
interfaces to a wide variety of IBM middleware products. Details are
provided at: *http://www.ibm.com/isv/welcome/guide/pub_value.html*
<http://www-304.ibm.com/isv/welcome/guide/pub_value.html>

בתאריך יום א׳, 2 ביולי 2023 ב-20:45 מאת Mike Shaw <techsupp...@quickref.com