This is the link where I open tickets with IBM (zPDT 1090-L01 box) :
https://www.ibm.com/mysupport/s/createrecord/NewCase?productId=flatitem&language=en_US

Best,
ITschak

*| **Itschak Mugzach | Director | SecuriTeam Software **|** IronSphere
Platform* *|* *Information Security Continuous Monitoring for Z/OS, zLinux
and IBM I **|  *

*|* *Email**: i_mugz...@securiteam.co.il **|* *Mob**: +972 522 986404 **|*
*Skype**: ItschakMugzach **|* *Web**: www.Securiteam.co.il  **|*