Peter wrote:
>I have a general question here. When you don't have crypto processor, So
>when a ATTLS traffic is enabled does the encryption and decryption handled
>by Started task TCPIP or the general processor?

The TCPIP started task is just code and runs on the general processor, so your
question doesn't make much sense. AT-TLS is managed
by the Policy Agent started task, and it appears that the actual encryption
takes place in the TCPIP started task, but that's a
conclusion-I've never wondered.

Why do you ask? What problem are you trying to solve? We'd like to know more!