It would be worth looking at the RMF report on the crypto processing and
seeing if they are running hot.
Does the PAGENT address space a lot of CPU - is it delayed?
The code may execute on your CICS TCB - executing cross memory (via PC) in
the TCPIP address space(s).    I don't recall seeing anything about tuning
the number of threads in TCPIP for crypto work.
There are some counts for crypto activity in the SMF 30 records.
Colin