In <5727780323951226.wa.paulgboulderaim....@listserv.ua.edu>, on
12/15/2014
   at 07:35 AM, Paul Gilmartin
<0000000433f07816-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> said:

>Are you using TRANSMIT or AMATERSE on MVS/380?  I had
>thought they were relatively new, probably licensed program
>products, and not available on OS/380.

FSVO new. XMIT came in with the TSO/E support for NJE. AMATERSE Iis
much more recent, but still rather long in the tooth. I don't know if
or where either is documented.

>probably licensed program products,

Well, components of licensed products.

>and not available on OS/380.

No. You'd have to RYO.

>If so, I suspect he might yet need
>to deal with images of BDWs, count fields, and key fields

BDW and RDW I understand, but why would he need to deal with count or
key areas?