Hello John and Mary:

 Our requirements are (if it's possible). Updates in one and only IODF and then
transmit it to another systems. With this option we avoid updates in two o more
IODF and we save the IODF integrity.
The share user catalog option is the fast and easy way for dynamic activation
in all systems, but It's dangerous if you aren't careful.

This should be the GRSRNLxx configuration with this option:

RNLDEF RNL(EXCL) TYPE(GENERIC) QNAME(SYSDSN) RNAME(hlq iodf)
RNLDEF RNL(EXCL)  TYPE(GENERIC)  QNAME(SYSZVVDS) RNAME(SD) RNLDEF RNL(EXCL)
TYPE(GENERIC)  QNAME(SYSVTOC) RNAME(volser catalog device)
RNLDEF RNL(EXCL) TYPE(SPECIFIC) QNAME(SYSIGGV2)
       RNAME('iodf user catalog                     ')
RNLDEF RNL(EXCL) TYPE(PATTERN) QNAME(SYSIGGV2)
         ')

The IODF SYS1 option and Mary option I think that it's the same. With the Mary
option you avoid DEFINE and REPRO executions. The transmit and receive option
is faster. Mary I understand that you have cataloged the same iodf HLQ in
differerents user catalogs in different systems? With the same HLQ like IOCDS
you should execute a right dynamic activacion, Is It true?

Thanks