From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Marna WALLE
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2015 9:09 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: z/OS V2.2 Manuals are zipped up

Thanks!  You've explained to me how to use it that even the person that created
the index couldn't tell me.

However, I have a problem when I try to open that "zOS V2R2 PDFs July 2015.pdx"
file.  Yes, I see the permission box, which is ok.  But after that I see an
error "Search could not load the index (C:\\Users........snipped........\zOS
V2R2 PDFs July 2015.pdx.)  You may need to rebuild this index."  I've searched
on this error, and the only thing I find is a workaround to use the index from
within a browser (and not "standalone").

Do you know how to fix the problem that "search could not load"?

-Marna WALLE