On 09/19/2015 11:13 PM, Stevet wrote:
Ja, das sti

Sent from iPhone - small keyboard fat fingers - expect spellinf errots.

On Sep 19, 2015, at 8:37 PM, zMan <zedgarhoo...@gmail.com> wrote:

If you're about to do the training, it might behoove you to get "HIPAA"
right. Mnemonic: it's not "hippo with an A", it's got two As.

Idiot iPhone!!

I hadn't meant to send that to IBM Main. But thanks to the spelling correction.... My keyboard changing to German (because I fat fingered a key), the spell checker stayed in English, and then I fat fingered the SEND.

Meanwhile, with HIPAA, yes, you are correct, I keep doing that with HIPAA. I think it is a Freudian slip on my part.

Regards,
Steve Thompson