You do realize that the corporate veil was removed in the case of HIPPA data about 2 years ago? That was explained to me when I went to work for a health insurance company.

We can be fined $5000 per violation (minimum fine as I recall).

And I'm about to have to take the annual certification class...

Regards,
Steve Thompson