How about the Halon system? Do you have one of those?

Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Connor Krukosky
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 3:20 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Earlier than a z9?

Doh, should have included these photos.
http://imgur.com/a/C6zsx
I'm sure you all will enjoy them. And yes he got those HUGE DASDs as-well,
can't wait to hear one of those spin up :) Ignore the photos of the guts of
the 4341, I was tasked with taking the section of power-supply off the main
CPU cabinet so it would fit on the lift gate of the truck and thus took some
photos to remember where everything went.
So I can't say I haven't been in the guts of a mainframe prior to the
z890 :P
Also I am actually going back to that place this Saturday to get the raised
floor because free raised floor is nice :)