From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Tony Thigpen
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 4:41 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Earlier than a z9?

Yes.

I have a customer running OS/390 on an MP2000. We expect them to be off by
the end of the year. We spent many an hour trying to find a way to move them
to a current platform before they decided to put more dollars into their
off-platform conversion.

I have a customer running OS/390 on a z800.

We recently moved a customer running OS/390 2.10 to a z/10.

I had a customer decommission VM&VSE on an MP2000 less than one year ago.

I know of several VSE shops running Integrated Servers.

I know of several VSE shops running FSI Flex boxes.