Would be great, if any of the IBM-employees could give a hint, how to handle that.

Obviously the misdesigned RECEIVE-command is the problem, because I do not understand, why this command does not accept all needed parameters as a lot of other TSO-commands do.

There is no meaningful sense in that design-