Cool.

I will try that.

What do you mean with that: "Shmel's sniping is surely no help" ?

Many thx and rd

Leopold

On 22.11.2015 21:29, Paul Gilmartin wrote:
On Sun, 22 Nov 2015 16:32:00 +0100, Leopold Strauss wrote:
Obviously the misdesigned RECEIVE-command is the problem, because I do
not understand, why this command does not accept all needed parameters
as a lot of other TSO-commands do.

Yup.

There is no meaningful sense in that design-

Diachronic.  It appears that the command was originally intended only for use
under interactive TSO.  The later extensions are incomplete.