Yep.

But Google does...

At 12/2/2016 05:24 PM, Nims,Alva John (Al) wrote:
I guess it does not understand HLA yet.
Al Nims
Systems Admin/Programmer 3
UFIT
University of Florida
(352) 273-1298
-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf Of David Cole
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2016 5:16 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: LOOKAT gone? - Doc Buddy? Seriously?
Thanks for the tip.

>Is the ASMA033I message correct?  Could it be ASM033I (without the
>second A)
Yes, ASMA033I correct. Google it.
ASMAnnnc messages belong to the High Level Assembler.
ASMnnnnnc message belong to the "Auxiliary Storage Manager".
Dave

At 12/2/2016 05:01 PM, Nims,Alva John (Al) wrote:
>"#3) So once you've figured you need to download the message
>definitions, the next thing you need to know is to which component a
>particular message belongs. Quick... does anybody know what IEF540I
>belongs to? 'Cause  apparently I don't. I've downloaded a bunch, and
>while other messages are now findable, the IEF messages aren't. (At
>least not yet.)"
>I am doing this with my Android Phone:
>In the area where you typed in the "IEF540I" and pressed "GO" you
>will have under the search box "Local     More"  Press the "More"
>side and it will give you the list of message sets that it thinks it is
>in.  I did the IEF540I after I had already downloaded the z/OS MVS 1.13
>set and it did not find it, but it presented me with the z/OS MVS 2.1 &
>2.2 options, so I downloaded the 2.2 version and it gave me the message
>info.
>Is the ASMA033I message correct?  Could it be ASM033I (without the
>second A) Al Nims Systems Admin/Programmer 3 UFIT University of Florida
>(352) 273-1298

For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, send email to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN

Dave Cole
ColeSoft Marketing