[Default] On 2 Dec 2016 14:30:01 -0800, in bit.listserv.ibm-main
dbc...@colesoft.com (David Cole) wrote:

>Yep.
>
>But Google does...

If I were willing to spend the dollars to go to an IBM shareholders
meeting, I would like to embarrass them abut this and the high
reliability of the service web-site.  Seeing the grandchildren has
higher priority on my money.

Clark Morris