Hi Tony,

I emailed the "spt...@cn.ibm.com" address that you also found. That's the official contact address for the IBM Doc Buddy development team, which is located in China (hence the "cn"). It's the only vehicle I know of for commenting or reporting problems on the app. From what I've heard, they've very responsive.

Please email this (excellent) additional feedback directly to them so you're not stuck with a middlewoman.

-Sue Shumway