On Mon, 6 Feb 2017 08:45:28 -0600 Edward Gould <edgould1...@comcast.net>
wrote:

:>Thanks, I wonder how much  IBM and user code is going to have to change to
allow this?

They can require/default a PROFILE NOPREFIX. This will address almost all
dataset issues.

Then the FIB commands will need some slight changes.

:>> On Feb 6, 2017, at 6:57 AM, Patrick Loftus <patricklof...@pmlnet.co.uk>