Catalog processing is not my area of expertise, but I think that this
symptom
record is the result of a catalog service task being ABTERMed with code
91A,
possibly by a catalog analysis task.  I don't remember offhand if a 91A
is also used to terminate a service task when the suspended requesting
task
gets ABTERMed.
I would suggest looking at the syslog to see if there are any catalog
messages
at the times of these symrecs which might explain the situation.  Absent
that,
I would do
SLIP MOD,ID=X91A,DISABLE
to get a dump of a 91A abend, and look at that.
You may need to open a PMR to catalog for assistance with dump analysis.
I would at least look at the SYSTRACE in the dump to see who initiated the
91A ABTERM.

Jim Mulder z/OS Diagnosis, Design, Development, Test  IBM Corp.
Poughkeepsie NY

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> wrote on
06/15/2017 05:20:21 PM: