I need to know how can I get examples of triggers to update a different
table from an update on another one.

I have a table called PPSTA which have an atribute called LCR. Another
table called HIST has the same attribute. Also sometimes the PPSTA table
will have a mass update to which need to replicate on HIST the same way.

What I need is: Every time that LCR were updated in PPSTA I need to
replicate this change on HIST table using TRIGGER.

Is there how to do this ? Please give me examples

Thanks

Paulo