This was from a WAS 8.5 install

Upgrade WASAS850, Subset HBBO850

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=isg1_WASAS850_HBBO850

I used Google and search terms   IBM HBBO850

If your existing copy of the WebSphere Application Server
             Liberty profile includes the extprogmodels install feature
             (included by default) or any Liberty features (such as
             zosConnect-1.0), and your z/OS system does not have access
             to the Web-based Liberty Repository (at ibm.com), you will
             need to edit the imcl.ini file in

                <Installation Manager binaries>/eclipse/tools

             and add the following text (on a single line):

             -Dwas.install.local.asset.location=/usr/lpp/
             InstallationManagerRepository/HBBO850/
             WLP/fixpacks/8.5.5.4

             If the WebSphere Application Server for z/OS SBBOIMR data
             set is mounted at a different location, modify the text in
             imcl.ini accordingly.

             For more information, see the following technote: