From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Peter
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2018 5:33 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Apply error WAS product

Hi

While applying an FMID for the WAS V10 I received the below error

 Error Message: BPXF140E RETURN CODE 00000081, REASON CODE 0594003D. A LINK
FAILED FOR LINK NAME /usr/lpp/InstallationManagerRepository /HBBO850/IBM/..
/WLP/fixpac. Pls find the attached log .

I see a similar issue reported to IBM but for a different product

Has anyone faced this similar issue ?

Peter