zIIP dispatching is the same as GP dispatching.  ZIIPAWMT
has analogous parameters for GP (CCCAWMT) and zAAP (ZAAPAWMT).
Alternate wait management was created long before there were
specialty engines.

Jim Mulder z/OS Diagnosis, Design, Development, Test  IBM Corp.
Poughkeepsie NY

"IBM Mainframe Discussion List" <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> wrote on
06/09/2018 10:58:25 AM: