From: "Lizette Koehler" <stars...@mindspring.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2019 10:17:17 AM
Subject: Re: Newbie SMP/E questions

The other option is to see if the ISPF environment has the ISPF SMP/E panels
available.

That also can help reduce the stress of using SMP/E

REC/APP/REST/REJ/ACC are pretty easy to do. Try not to get lost in the details.

The panels will wrap JCL around what you are going to do. I save that off to a
dataset and then I have a sample of how to do each.

Lizette