-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Lizette Koehler
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2019 11:17

The other option is to see if the ISPF environment has the ISPF SMP/E panels
available.  That also can help reduce the stress of using SMP/E.
REC/APP/REST/REJ/ACC are pretty easy to do.  Try not to get lost in the
details.  The panels will wrap JCL around what you are going to do.  I save
that off to a dataset and then I have a sample of how to do each.