What Release of VM are you on?
What Release of VS/FORTRAN are you running.

Larry Davis

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Alexey Bozrikov
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 05:09 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Question: VS FORTRAN DCSS

Good day everyone,

I am trying to restore VS Fortran shared segments after a re-arrangement
of SPOOL areas (by a person with an MCSE diploma, I know, ridiculous) on
a VM/ESA system running on P/390. No backups of previous DCSSes are
available. Have no great experiencs on doing this; last time I've been
doing something with saved systems was on a VM/SP 5 system years ago. I
have tried following: LINKed VSFORT 260/270 minidisks to maint machine
and run I5668806 EXEC with DCSS arg. The EXEC complains about lack of
FORTRAN DEFAULTS file (which I cannot find anywhere on minidisks). The
guy who used to support the system left the scene. Any advice will be
appreciated.

Alexey