You may be just as well off in just forgetting about the DCSS for Fortran. If the bootstrap module or invocation exec just uses the DCSS if one is available and if there is not much or, as in our case, probably no concurrent use of Fortran, there is no savings to be gained. It sounds as if you may be better off chasing a real problem.
Jim