Hi George, I have 5 CPOWNED volumes. I have used ICKDSF to formated and DDR restored them all. The other 59 DASDs are for user DATA. I just put a volume number on.

The DISABLE WAIT PSW is 000A000000009025 - and the explaination is; "SCP initialiated reset of the I/O interface". Maybe something I should not have included in the IOCDS? Let me check.

Regards,

...Roland

George Haddad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If any of these DASD are in your CP-owned list, be sure to FORMAT the CP
areas as well as defining the Labels. Especially if they are PAGE areas.
Bad things have happened to us in the past trying to page to an
un-formatted area.

As another poster said, please pass on your Disabled Wait PSW as that
will most likely pinpoint your current woes.