That's what I thought.

Thanks.

It's to bad there's no way to re-use a label on different filter stages

which only have one input stream, list multiple label references at the

start of a pipe, or designate which input/output streams a label connects

to.  Any of them would get rid of the "pipe clamps".

Brian Nielen

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 12:09:39 -0400, Marty Zimelis
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Brian,
>   To the best of my knowledge, you're "stuck" with the structure you
>described in your note.  The syntax of label definitions and references
>requires it.  If you're concerned about the number of lines added to you
>pipeline with each selection stage, note that since the pipeline
description
>is nothing more than a string in Rexx, the last three lines could easily

be