Hi, Alan.

OK, I see where you're heading with this. It's a much bigger project than what I was proposing doing with the z/OS Redbook.

As Rob has suggested, having one or two authors per chapter, seemed to have worked well with the old VM/ESA Handbooks, and could do so here on the project as well.

What can we, the folks that have expressed a willingness to help, do to get this moving along?

DJ