Hello,

I need to modify SYSPROF EXEC.

On my vanilla zVM 5.1 system, I successfully implemented this change.  On
the test system I am building for the customers I am experiencing problems.

The SYSPROF EXEC on MAINT 190 disk has the modification.  I have resaved ALL
of the cms segments (CMSFILES, SVM, CMSVMLIB, CMSPIPES, INSTSEG, HELPSEG,
GUICSLIB, NLSUCENG, NLSGER, NLSKANJI, NLSAMENG, SCEE, SCEEX).  I think the
only one that needed to be resaved was INSTSEG, but being that didn't work -
I saved them all.  I even put a trace into the region where the modification
exists to ensure it was passing through that code and that it was picking up
my modified copy...  But it isn't executing this portion of the code.  The
modification consists of 1 line preceding the ESTATE PROFILE EXEC statement,
before it invokes the userid's PROFILE EXEC.

As I said, these same steps worked on my vanilla zVM 5.1.  These same steps
are not functioning on the merged system for a customer test environment...

Please advice.

Thank you.
Cecelia Dusha