> Is it too late to write one for SHARE next week?  A WAVV requirement
> won't be received until late next May.

Up to someone involved with SHARE to do that. Can't hurt to have it come
from more than one source, though.

Turned out to be a very quick one to write. I've submitted requirement
WRIBDB01 to WAVV this morning. Copy of the requirement text submitted
available at http://www.sinenomine.net/node/561 (if you have trouble
opening the file directly, save it to disk and open it from there --
apparently MS has broken direct viewing somehow on people's Windows
boxen who still use IE).

(In passing, I also created OpenOffice versions of the WAVV requirements
template and sent them along to WAVV. If you want a copy, contact WAVV).

-- db