Doesn't SHUTTRAP require an assembler? Will ASSEMBLE actually work with it or will it require HLASM? If the latter, then some percentage of sites will not be able to do this. At several hundred dollars a month, it is typically not considered a necessity.

Perhaps the request (not a requirement, since this is marketing) should be expanded to include HLASM much like TCP/IP currently is.