> SHARE in its infinite wisdom has decoupled requirements from SHARE
> meetings. We don't have any meetings to look at or submit requirements
--
> it's all done on a web page. I just haven't figured out the latest
> iteration of same. I'm afraid the result of that has been to decrease
> interest in the whole requirements process -- but I could be wrong.
(Does
> anyone measure these things?)

I gave up on the SHARE requirements tool a long time ago. WAVV's process
is both simple and effective. Check it out:

http://www.wavv.org/wavv_requirements_new.shtml.

15 minutes from start to finish to construct, format and submit a
requirement, and most of it spent actually thinking about the
requirement. Hard to beat, that.

-- db